Disconnect from the chaos of the modern world and reconnect with yourself and nature.
~3 Day Retreats ~
Our retreats offer a unique blend of yoga, nature activities and mindfulness practices. These retreats are a fabulous chance to drop off grid and connect in style with yourselves and the world around you.
Each one will have their own unique theme and topics are intertwined within the whole retreat to include the food we eat, to the way we practice and meditate without dogma.
This retreat has been running in this venue for the last 9 years and has been a sell out every year due to its perfect mix of rustic style and gorgeous attention to detail, deeply rooted ethics, without being preachy or pious.
- 26-28 Sept – Midweek Madness (Full)
- 29-01 Oct – Renew And Evolve (Full)
- 6-8 Oct- The Fifth Season
(One Double Room Left, Two Dorm)
- 10-12 Oct -The Yin and Yang
(No Dorms Left, Two Rooms)
- 17-19 Nov-Season Sparkles (One Twin Left, One Double, Dorms)
- 20-22 Nov- Seasons Change Open
- 24-26 Nov-Delve Deeper
(One Double, Dorm Spaces).
See Dates for 2024
12-14 Jan -Fresh Start-Open
16-18 Jan -Sweet Soul Surrender-Open
19-21 Jan -Deepest Yin-Open
30 Jan -1 Feb -Rest and Restore- Booking up
2-4 Feb -Take a break-Fillling
23-25 Feb -Seasonal Reset -Open
27-29 Feb -Moving with Freedom-Open
1-3 Mar -Changing Times-Open
22-24 Mar -Spring Forward -One Double Room, Dorms
26-28 Mar -Making Yourself Happy
The Yoga Practice
We run two daily yoga classes suitable for all levels. These Vinyasa Karma classes prioritize breath development and incorporate elements of chanting, pranayama, and meditation. Now in our very own dedicated yoga space with views across the farm.
Nova Milesko’s (SRYT 500) yoga classes include elements of the hard, yang-styles, such as Akhanda, Anusara, Ashtanga, and Vinyasa Yoga, and the softer, yin-styles.
She has studied with world-renowned teachers Visvaketu (Akhanda), Shiva Rea, (Vinyasa Flow) John Friend (Anusara) and David Swenson, (Ashtanga). She has also been privileged to learn from inspiring teachers Sarah Powers, Paul Grilly, Sharon Gannon, Michael Gannon, and Mathew Sweeny amongst others amassing over 2000 hours of training and over 10,000 hours teaching.
Indulge in mouthwatering, homegrown, and homemade meals, including delightful vegan treats like cakes and cookies.
You’re detoxing from the digital world, not from delicious food.
– As a cow a week Zimbabwean, I was a bit anxious if I was going to survive on a vegan diet. I did have a couple of spare kg I was willing to shed so it seemed like an acceptable diet. How wrong I was!!! Your food was amazing. I very rarely have seconds. The last time would have been several years ago. I got up twice for seconds this weekend. Not because I was hungry, but because it was so bloody delicious.
Graham Guest 2022
What you can Expect
- Acres of picturesque landscapes and walks in the national park.
- Optional swims at local beauty spots.
- The opportunity to pick your own vegetables from our farm.
- Friendly farm animals to interact with.
- A Saturday market in the nearby harborside town.
- Complimentary bicycles for exploration.
- Sessions for journaling and partner work.
- Over 8 sessions of yoga, meditation, sound healing, and yoga nidra.
- Massages available throughout the weekend.
- Pampering with lush facemasks by the warm fire.
- Charming country pubs just a short walk away.
Feel Good Ethics
We are deeply committed to eco-consciousness, ethics, and social responsibility. Our efforts include:
- Solar and ground source heating.
- Locally sourced produce in all meals.
- Travel offsetting.
- Exclusive use of ethical eco products during retreats.
Every retreat ticket you purchase contributes to reforestation projects.
🌲 New Forest Retreats has so far planted
We believe that a retreat should not only nourish your soul but also make the world a better place for everyone.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Lush Eco Farm Retreats and help you create cherished memories. Each option offers a distinct experience, but all share the promise of relaxation, rejuvenation, and connection.
Sleeping Loft Adventure & Dorms
Lush Eco Farm Retreats in Press
This retreat was added to the Guardians list of 10 best yoga retreats in UK and Europe 2019/20 and had a sell out year during the non-lock down parts of 2020/21.
2022 was another awesome one, with “The Beautiful South Tourism Awards” checking us out and by joining New Forest Marque we are making all the commitments to create beautiful ethical retreats we can!
We were featured by SWR as top retreat in the southwest, and also included in the EuroStars guide to top retreats in Europe.
And in 2024 we are only going to get better! We are always improving what we have at the farm, with a new purpose build new studio coming this year, in its own Zen garden.
BookRetreats has also featured my retreats as one of the top 10 in the world! And not to mention most instagramable, which is definitely a weird one for a retreat promoting a digital detox! But Hey I will take it.
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your room and date preferences, and we look forward to meeting you soon. 🌿