This retreat been added to the Guardians list of 10 best yoga retreats in UK and Europe 2019/20 and had a sell out year during the non-lock down parts of 2020/21. is working out to be another awesome one, with “The Beautiful South Tourism Awards” checking us out and Joining New Forest Marque!
BookRetreats has also featured my retreats as one of the top 10 in the world! And not to mention most instagramable, which is definitely a weird one for a retreat promoting a digital detox!
Here are the full list of dates, all retreats will have their own unqiue theme and topics are interwined within the whole weekend to include the food we eat to the way we practice and meditate without dogma. They run from 4pm on the first day till after lunch around 1pm on the 3rd day.
16-18 June -Full
19-21 June- Full
19-21 Sept-Happy hearts
22-24 Sept -Rewild Yourself-
26-28 Sept Midweek Maddness
6-8 Oct- The Fifith Season-
10-12 Oct -The Yin and Yang of it-
17-19 Nov-Season Sparkles-
20-22 Nov- Seasons Change-
24-26 Nov-Delve Deeper-
31 jan -2 Feb
NOTE -Usually if the warmer weather holds we will have some practices outside. or by the fire.)
Dorms £425, King or Twin £675 for 1 or 2 £1000, Twin Ensuite £700 for 1 or £1100 for 2, off site self contained double flat ( a mile away) £1200 for 2, Open double or Shepherdess Hut for 1 £650 or £900 for 2.
All the home-grown, homemade and wonderfully wholesome food you could ask for including vegan cakes/cookies for snack time, plus beautiful breakfasts, lunches and dinners -including puddings (the only thing you are detoxing from is digital here)
• Acres to wander around and walks in the national park
• Optional Swim at local beauty spot.
• Pick your own veg from the farm to add to the homemade meals
• Get hands on and cuddle one of the many lamb, goat, or chickens wandering around.
• Saturday Market in the local harbourside town
• Three free bikes onsite to use to explore.
• Journaling and partners work in sessions
• 8+ yoga, and meditation, sound healing, yoga nidra sessions
• Massages available throughout the weekend
• Lush facemasks by the roaring fire
• With lovely country pubs just a few minutes walk from the barns (if that was of interest)
The Yoga Practice
Two yoga classes will be taught each day. These classes will be open to all levels. While building strength and flexibility over the 3 days, these Vinyasa Krama classes will prioritise the development of breath and incorporate elements of chanting, pranayama and meditation.